Friday, February 3, 2012

Reflections: Out in the Open




Reflection (January)
Maybe it's college, maybe it's because I have finally neared my point of equilibrium, but things do seem to look a little more perky than usual. I guess this is what happens when you start afresh, optimism kicks in and despite all the daunting challenges, you decide to just go with the flow and face them straight.

Yes, there's loads of homework and the questions are not straightforward anymore. I sleep less and I go home later than back in the old days. I don't really like walking on the streets because the smoke and dust makes me uncomfortable (recent new thing). I'm still getting to know the people around college. But all's well. This is not secondary school anymore. Finally that part is over. No I never really liked it. Some of the people are great, and I don't regret meeting them (and that's the only part related to SMKK I miss) but otherwise, there was an emptiness there, constantly eating on me. Somehow, starting college has erased that.

I'm trying, I'm trying. After a bunch of different types of intimidation, I learnt not to weep at corners.



No comments:

Post a Comment