Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Clock's Ticking

What costume can you wear to scare me on Halloween? Maybe a SPM exam sheet with my name and a B. 



The countdown is on. Less than one month! I can't even afford a B. Nooooooooo. No I don't mind if in the end I don't get an A+ in Maths or English or Add Maths. But please, please don't let any brain-related mishaps happen during SPM and cost me a B! The horror?! OK, so I can afford a B for my Chinese paper because it's  not needed for the Sime Darby scholarship. But it would be so much better if I got an A for that too. :D

And yes I've finally settled those troublesome college affairs! No more worries on that for now. Methodist College it is. Was so worried that too many people will send in their application early and I wouldn't get a place! Or that they wouldn't have enough funds for the scholarship? Luckily forecast results could be used to get a full tuition fee waiver and had his help in getting my forecast results quicker. 

Too bad I'm not going to be in the same class with friends who are applying for the Jan intake as well. I'm probably the only one among them wanting psychology as a fourth subject (darn, I can't take economics or business studies -.- but oh well, psychology will help me get more understanding than peers when I take my degree?) So that makes me a half art half science student. I think that guy Eric said students like me go to the alpha group or something? 

OMIGOSH YI XIN I'M GONNA MISS YOU AS A CLASSMATE SO MUCH. NO MORE COPYING ANSWERS. T~T 

Feeling Tritonal-ish today. His sounds never bores me out :D Love Christina Soto's voice too. This duo is perfect!



No comments:

Post a Comment