Saturday, September 17, 2011

I crave for food

After this post, I am so gonna dig into Biology.

Somewhere, patriotic folks were waving flags claiming their love for the country. Somewhere, people were studying really hard to ace their trials, their mind so into it they have completely forgotten what date it was. Me, I was out food-hunting with my mom and siblings.

Levain again. I'm never gonna get bored of this place. Third time here and I still can find something new to like. The apple tart, for example. Divine. :D

And that's me with the berries tart? Love.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

It's Suria KLCC's turn to revamp the mall. And I can't help saying so far everything looks good. Vincci is gonna reopen and Cache Cache will open there too. Can't wait. :D As for Isetan, it's got this open concept thing going on and the food market looks incredible. You get this very homey feel there. There's loads of people with huge DSLR's photographing every nook and cranny. Bloggers?

There's also a huge mushroom walking around. And I've seen kids walking up to it trying to take a bite. Adorable? :D

Bought some cakes there and I love the packaging. You can write whatever you want on the white space there. :D

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Meanwhile, things back at home.

I love the smell of new furniture. :x


Prepping. My brother finds candid shots hilarious. Especially those that have his feet in it.

Here comes the gushing.
After so many trips of searching for an affordable pair of high waisted shorts. I found it. Romp. Gosh. The right fit too. So many possibilities to pair with. So yesterday, paired it with a cropped top from Cotton On. Love how it's longer at the back. What I've seen on fashion sites they call it a mullet thing? And those pointed toe denim pumps hurt like hell. Well, anything that covers the back of my foot hurts. Even flats. Geez. The pumps were an impulse buy last year from Summit because they were so cheap. But I've come to love them because it looks kinda cute actually.



Florence + the Machine. She has an incredible voice. And yea she's not the kind of mainstream sexy pop star. That's like a bonus. I don't really get the lyrics at some parts (too poetic?), since this is supposed to be about Virginia Woolf's suicide in the river. Anyhow, this is the sort of song I'm gonna be humming all day. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment