Saturday, September 3, 2011

Bookfest 2011, KLCC

I can't sit there and study all day. Nope. But I see a lot of us don't. Once in a while, we go online, we complain about Sejarah or get out, far far away from reference books. So. Yea. I went out a lot this week, but mostly to Ikea and furniture shops since I'm switching rooms. *YES, I'M GETTING A BIGGER WARDROBE*

As for yesterday, I went to KLCC for the Bookfest. Didn't go crazy this time, I only bought books I was sure to get addicted to. And after discounts, all my books were only RM200, less than last year! I'd gotten myself The ABC Murders by Agatha Christie, Stieg Larsson's Millenium trilogy (minus the first one), The Upside of Irrationality (which seems like a cool book at an even cooler price), Paul Auster's Travels in the Scriptorium (I'd just became a fan of Paul Auster), The Confession by John Grisham (Read a few chapters at the bookstore sometime ago), The Help (and yes, I love stories where the underprivileged fight for their own rights), Duma Key and Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King. I think that's all? I would love to get a few chick lits, to balance all these serious issues. But nahh. Maybe next time. My bank account is bleeding. T~T



My brother's the one wearing a yellow tee. He went for the colouring contest. :D


Yup, this is the face of future Best Comedian. Went to Madam Kwan's before leaving.
 Look of the day. Borrowed oversized grey top from my sis, added a green shirt inside (hand-me-down from aunt) and shorts from Romp. I love my Vincci brogues. The brown is perfect to go with most my clothes. :D
There's this park outside the exhibition centre, which is really pretty. Not much of a crowd as well, so I can take as many pictures as I like without feeling awkward. :x

 Furry bag re-appearing here!


That's all for now. I bought a pair of high waisted shorts from Romp. I haven't went there for a while, and I don't usually shop there for clothes but I only realised on recent shopping trips that they have really nice and affordable shorts, IN MY SIZE. I fit between a S and M, which is really troublesome because most places I go, it's either too loose or tight.. Or too expensive for a student like me.

P.S. I love the new changes made to Blogger! And yepp, my pictures are now bigger. x)

Favourite song of the mo. Her voice is like heaven, if there is one.


Well. That's all for now. Gotta go back to studying Sejarah. Yeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment