Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Savvy?

Finally. A day out. Great meal at Souled Out @ Sri Hartamas, then off to KLCC for Pirates of the Caribbean 4. And to top it all off, I finally bought my second issue of Nylon (music issue!) and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (for a good laugh).

Let's start with the mouthwatering dishes at Souled Out. It's a really pretty place. Hoping to go again. :D Yes, it's that good.



That's the menu. SLURP.

I'm having salmon alfredo. It's really creamy and really good. But regretted ordering it because the portion's too much for me.. Should have ordered something lighter instead.


Salmon teriyaki, ice kacang, char kuey teow (best I've ever had!)






Dessert! Lava cake and crunchy peach dessert. Both pretty awesome yea. :D




Look of the day:



Blue ruched top from Nichii, black floral skirt from Rest and Relax, white belt from Deeper and Harder, laced up heels from Pink Evil

No comments:

Post a Comment