Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cherish the present



It seems like in a blink of an eye, 2010 has ended and we're now starting afresh again. 2011!

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I have gotten a tat addicted to Tumblr, but I will not neglect Blogger of course. :)

New year, new beginnings. 2010 has been so far, the best year I've ever had. Though there were some downs, but let's not have that get too overwhelming. Really. Optimism is the word. Inside out.

Remember the kodak moments, learn from past mistakes and something new along the way, forgive those who did wrong to you, make new friends but keep the old ones, never hold grudges. Well, point is, no more regrets!

There's no time to waste, so gotta get started on making these new year resolutions happen yea :D

ASH'S RESOLUTIONS
- Get full A's in SPM.
- Less procrastination.
- Active in both Tumblr and Lookbook.
- Not gonna stay up later than 12.30 am
- Continue living, loving, laughing through the year in style. :D

I'm looking forward to school starting again this coming Monday. My holidays aren't really exciting but at least I've done something that's been on my to-do list. :D Then probably won't be online so much anymore. But definitely will update from time to time. :)

So.. how are you people going to live it up? Do leave some words here. Haha.

BTW, this is an awesome song for New Year's. Duck Sauce's Barbra Streisand. No I don't know who's Barbra Streisand either.


Finally, 2011! You'll be much better than 2010 I trust.

1 comment:

  1. I see you got some great posts...and you might love some of the same music I listen to maybe you can visit me at lastFm love making new friends...http://www.last.fm/user/modelnvs

    oh yeah love trance also even if lastfm doesn't reflect that...

    ReplyDelete