Monday, January 31, 2011

BEWARE.

Finally an update! A very long one, too.

I went for a movie *Great Day* on Sunday with 6 other girls. Had a pretty good time. Though didn't have much chance to look around the shops. I'm still on the lookout for a RED dress. Haha.


This is the poster for the movie. I haven't watched a Chinese film for ages and this is the first Malaysian film I've ever watched. This is a movie focused on filial piety and it's quite engaging, funny at times and many scenes triggered me, as in... tearing me up. OK, let's not go to that part. However, the storyline wasn't that great because the connection in between scenes was not strong enough. Anyhow the scenes made it up because they hold a lot of meaning so you won't really notice loopholes. O yea, too much commercial elements.


Most interesting character hands down has to be Joey/ Zi Shin. She started out as a spoilt brat. The way she treated her grandpa when he visited was AWFUL. I wanted to hit her the WII racket she was holding or whatever that was. But then she proceeded to show that she has a good side to her too. It's sooo touching. @.@



Bev and I at Just Thai. BTW, met English teacher there. Her son looks like Corbin Bleu? LOL

Having banana fritters. The lesson to learn here, boys and girls, is never to judge anything by its looks. Everyone were repelled by its outer appearance *it does resemble a bit like shit* but it is actually really nice. The honey coating makes it even more awesome. MUST TRY. :)


7 of us> Zi Wen, Bev, Ee Xin, Shin Yi, Yi Xin, Yun Zhen, yours truly.


In awe. *just pretending*


No steamed buns?!


With YZ. She is looking awfully cute that day. I am in love with the red striped top + washed out jeans combo. Meanwhile, I'm throwing prints into the mix. A F.O.S top, F Block floral skirt, circus print bag from random shop in SW and last but not least, the heels from OU that are good in giving blisters.


Nice calligraphy. I guess Obama is still the it name currently?

I also had my first time taking a very late train back home. NOTE: late = 9pm. Yea, I have never been out so late.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

And today, went shopping with Mom at 1 Utama. Nothing much I fancy there.. *sighs* And things are so expensive nowadays. Started off with my brunch at Yishenshu. A vegetarian restaurant.


I am still trying out my photography skills. Hehe.


This was next to my table. Pretty nice, huh?


Not so pretty... Mom said the other dishes were ok the last time she went. This mushroom oyster whatever rice was clearly not that ok. Too sour.


I am in total love with this Marks and Spencer chambray. It is ruffled at the edges and has this lovely floral print on it. *have to look closer to see it* but it's over RM200 ~ ughs. WHY????? P.S. Ignore the weird posing P.S.S their changing room is so big. O.O


I got bored waiting for mom... Marks and Spencer's Per Una has really nice pieces, very young-ish. But their sizing may not be suitable for most teens.






Went to Just Thai for a short meal before mom goes to her pedi. NICE DECOR!


The table mat!


Mom's dish. I can't handle spicy food. :x


MINE! Mangoes are my favourite.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Have you survived reading this super long post yet? I end it here. Well, not quite.

Here's the song of my day.

It's Far East Movement! I kinda like them when I went through Gossip Girl soundtracks but didn't really take much notice until they had a hit song Like a G6 and I was like, "What? That's Far East Movement from GG?!" Awesome stuff. :D

Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment