Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gobbledigook

Tomorrow I will be going to Penang. Of course I won't be Sæglópur (Icelandic for lost at sea. You see, I'm addicted to Sigur Ros currently.)

This is part of what I'm bringing.. :)




Yes. Jodi Picoult! My first ever book of hers. But I saw reviews that it's not that good. I've started reading the first few chapters and it's pretty good for me. :D


And... What I bought recently.. :p Cotton On animal print cropped t, F Block floral lace (kinda resembles brocade??), Seed monster illustration t, Forever 21 scarf, Diva earrings, Revlon nail polish. Loving everything.


Revlon's Chocolate Truffle is darling. LOVED IT. Caught my attention when I saw it on Jessica Alba in the ads. x)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

That's all for now. See you, readers, after my trip. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment