Wednesday, November 24, 2010

You Cannot Doubt My Grandma's Awesomeness.

Sure she's got a lil bit of a temper but everything of her adds up to awesomeness. :D

Which comes to the topic of today. Quirks and flaws and stuff like that.


It is said that beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, and that the world is made to be beautiful so there is no ugliness really, just the way you see it. For example, skinny has been seen as one of the qualities for being beautiful (in sense of people) but now curves are seen as beautiful. Well finally. Really. What's not to like?

And gap teeth. Freckles. Look at Lara Stone. Hayden Panettiere.

But well these are all just physical stuff anyway. Yea yea we all love to keep it looking great because looks inevitably become the first thing people judge on, but in the end, it all boils down to the inner that lights up everyone's attention for a longer time. So getting the best of both worlds would be a major plus for anyone.

Beauty without intelligence. Not much of use really.

Knowingly people still get insecure. And focus more on the outside. And it is an obstacle that once removed, can build a whole lot of good stuff. It leads to negativity and then nothing can be achieved.

I do hope I get rid myself these twisted thoughts to distract myself(you have no idea how some people can just trigger me immediately) and get going. And maybe really set my path. There are still many decisions needed to make and there's no time to be negative. Or give up early.

We'll see how that goes.

Gosh this is what happens when it comes to the holidays and I can't pull myself away from the com. Hence this post.

P.S. Marilyn Manson though still scares me but the songs are god dang awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment