Saturday, October 23, 2010

I want it. I can have it.

Stop grumbling. Continue striving. Can't make it? Then keep trying. And not just really say 'I tried' but really putting your ass in it. LOL.

*which most of us are still not really doing. Well probably until next year when we have SPM*

Life goes on.



My Chinese paper should probably sucked. But I totally enjoyed writing my essay. I have been reading quite a lot of books on positivity. And so I chose 'Happiness is in Your Hands'.

Ideas came from Mitch Albom and The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari. LOL. Too bad I couldn't really translate much of it. But the main idea was look at things the optimistic way, appreciate and be grateful, and strive for the best with the right reasons.




Next week is going to be torturous! All those science subjects. Yea sure I like them but will need a longer time to get them in my head. Even if tips are rolling in like crazy but most are not much use cuz the brain just goes blank at the most inconvenient times. LOL.

Luck to everyone! x)

No comments:

Post a Comment