Friday, February 26, 2010

Blah Blah Blah (TOTALLY RANDOM POST)



As you can see here. Somehow i'm loving my lips?!

Or maybe it's just because my undereye circles aren't showing. :X

LMAO.

Btw i'm really digging the blurry backgrounds. Cuz my backdrops are very unsuitable for viewers. xD

And while I'm typing all this, a certain someone is behind my back criticizing my usage of computers while sipping tea or something. "Aren't you bored typing to a dead screen? Is it that fun to chat with people online?" (By the way I'm blogging not using MSN. But anyway I'm glad your observation skills aren't that good yet.)

Ahem. Privacy issue anyone?

Actually I don't mind if my sister or even if it's my close friends but other than those people, shoo please.

Example: parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment