Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Grandparents and Nail Polish



Having an off day today. :] spent whole day watching heroes online. (addicted to it since last last week.)

anyway. Chanel had this sort of indigo colour with a lil glimmer nail polish that I got my eye on. but was freaking rm80?! i found another one 99% like it at Elianto last Saturday (first time i bought stuff there) for 1/8 of the price. Yes. Rm 10. Now it's all over my nails. woots! :D


ABOVE IS MUG SHOT OF ME HIDING BEHIND MY NEW INDIGO NAILS. xD


Various responses i got ~

Mom: it looks crazy. Dad: it looks like death. Sister: Amazing. Aunt: You got to be kidding me?! LMAO.

me. my grandmum.
wow. what colour is that?
erm. indigo.
it's a very nice colour. it's got blue and black mixed up. :D
oh. erm. yea. (surprised)
i've tried to paint mine red but the colour fades very quickly. :x
ohhhhhh. maybe the product is wrong??
yea. i guess. hey do you want it? it's red.
erm... no thanks. i've got one already. hehe ~

and then she made barley water with 'fu zhuk' which was really nice. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment